A Phase 2a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Safety and Efficacy Study of Two 14 Day Cycles of Oral Doses of Oleoyl-Estrone (MP-101) in Obese Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Oleoyl estrone (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 09 Jul 2007 Results of Manhattan Pharmaceuticals' two Phase IIa obesity trials showed no statistically significant placebo adjusted weight loss for any of the treatment arms evaluated. The company will discontinue its obesity programs based on these results.
- 09 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 22 Feb 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.