A Phase I-IIa, Multicenter, Open-Label, Multiple Dose, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Study of Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (Chemophase) in Combination With Mitomycin in Patients With Non-Muscular-Invasive Bladder Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Mitomycin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2008 After 10 months of follow-up, tumour recurrence has occurred in 8 (30%) patients, according to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release.
- 30 Jun 2008 Dosing is expected to continue until September 2009, according to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release.
- 30 Jun 2008 Induction dosing has been completed for the 15 patients receiving doses of 20,000, 60,000, 200,000 and 400,000 units and in the 12 patients receiving 800,000 units, according to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release.