A Randomized Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center, Phase I/II Study of the Safety of Escalating Single Intravenous Doses of Ocrelizumab (rhuMAb 2H7, RO4964913, PRO70769) in Patients With Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis Receiving Stable Doses of Concomitant Methotrexate But With Unsatisfactory Clinical Response
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as the overall benefit risk profile of ocrelizumab was not favorable in RA, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jun 2008 Results have been reported at EULAR 2008; primary endpoint met.
- 01 Jun 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History