An open-label first-line study of Xeloda [capecitabine] in combination with cisplatin on overall treatment response in patients with metastatic nasopharyngeal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Cisplatin
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Jun 2010 Actual patient number changed from 42 to 45 as reported by Roche.
- 19 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.
- 01 Jun 2006 New trial record.