A randomized, open-label study of the addition of oral Xeloda [capecitabine] to intravenous Taxotere [docetaxel] and epirubicin on progression-free survival in patients with advanced breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Docetaxel; Epirubicin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jul 2008 Results for 271 stage IV patients have been reported at ASCO 2008 (1112144).
- 17 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 01 Jun 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History