A randomized, open-label, pilot study of a Fuzeon-containing [enfuvirtide] combination therapy compared with standard combination antiretroviral therapy on viral load in treatment-naive patients with HIV infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Antiretrovirals; Enfuvirtide
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 31 as reported by Roche record.
- 19 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by Roche.
- 02 Jun 2006 New trial record.