Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Acute Study of Clinical Effectiveness of Nesiritide in Subjects With Decompensated Heart Failure (ASCEND-HF).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nesiritide (Primary)
- Indications Acute heart failure; Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCEND-HF
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag; Scios
- 16 Nov 2016 Results (n=5741) comparing hospitalization for chronic heart failure patients with patients having more recent heart failure diagnosis (de novo), presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 27 Jan 2016 Results of post-hoc analysis published in the European Journal of Heart Failure
- 28 Dec 2015 Results assessing liver function test published in the European Journal of Heart Failure (n = 4228).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History