A randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled, multi-centre study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of bevacizumab in combination with docetaxel compared with docetaxel plus placebo, as first line treatment for patients with HER2 negative metastatic and locally recurrent breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVADO
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network: 2607).
- 18 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2010 The FDA has extended the review period, of results from this trial, for Genentech's supplemental Biologics Licence Application until 17 Dec 2010 according to a Genentech media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History