A phase 3 randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled, multi-center, parallel group study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of darusentan in subjects with resistant hypertension receiving combination therapy with three or more antihypertensive drugs, including a diuretic, as compared to guanfacine or placebo (protocol DAR-312).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darusentan (Primary) ; Guanfacine
- Indications Resistant hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DORADO-AC
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 19 Mar 2010 Status of extension study changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported in Gilead's media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History