Efficacy and Safety Study of Topical Bromfenac Ophthalmic Solution vs. Placebo for Treatment of Ocular Inflammation and Pain Associated With Cataract Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bromfenac (Primary)
- Indications Ocular inflammation; Ocular pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 08 Jun 2011 Actual end date changed from 9 Feb 2007 to Mar 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2007 Results, including the primary endpoint, from these two trials were presented at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Opthalmology, held in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
- 12 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History