A phase II study designed to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and effect of a single, rising dose of intravenous AL-208, followed by a placebo-controlled, double-blind, parallel-group evaluation of a single dose of AL-208, on mild cognitive impairment following coronary artery bypass graft surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Davunetide (Primary)
- Indications Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2008 to 1 Mar 2008.
- 11 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2008 Top-line results expected in third quater 2008 according to Allon Therapeutics media release.