An open-label study of fludarabine and cyclophosphamide plus MabThera (rituximab) followed by maintenance with MabThera on failure-free survival in treatment-naive patients with advanced indolent B-cell nonfollicular lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Jul 2010 Planned end date (1 Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health, NCT01153971).
- 30 Jun 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 47 as reported by Roche record.