A Randomized, Multicenter Phase 3 Study to Compare the Efficacy of Panitumumab in Combination With Chemotherapy to the Efficacy of Chemotherapy Alone in Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 11 Oct 2016 Results from NCT00339183 and NCT00364013 studies evaluating the association of dermatologic toxicity severity with patient characteristics/laboratory values and treatment outcomes, presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of retrospective analysis of three trials (NCT00364013, NCT00819780, NCT00339183) assessing outcomes in relation to location of the primary tumor were presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 10 Oct 2016 Results of retrospective analysis from the study published in an Amgen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History