A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Forced Dose Titration, Safety and Efficacy Study of NRP104 in Adults With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors New River Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Feb 2011 Health Canada approved lisdexamfetamine dimesylate capsules for the treatment of ADHD in adolescents and adults based on data from this trial and trial profile 700036858, according to a Shire media release.
- 01 Sep 2008 Results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 69: 1364-1373, No. 9, Sep 2008. Primary endpoint comment added.
- 03 May 2008 Results were presented at the 161st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History