A Phase 2 Study of PXD101 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia or Patients Over 60 With Newly-Diagnosed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Sep 2010 Actual end date (July 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2006 to 1 May 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.