A phase IV one-arm open-label multicenter study evaluating effect of treatment change to atazanavir/ritonavir on brachial endothelial function of HIV infected patient receiving function in HIV infected patient receiving potent antiretroviral combination therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; Lopinavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms AMAZONE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Jun 2008 Status changed from completed to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Apr 2007.
- 02 Nov 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.