Phase II/III, multicentre, open-label, randomised study comparing autologous intravesical macrophage cell therapy (Bexidem) to intravesical Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) therapy in patients with superficial papillary bladder cancer who have undergone complete transurethral resection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs BCG; IDM 2
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IDM Pharma
- 03 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 May 2009 Investigational drug (BCG), planned number of patients (138), official title, primary outcomes, actual start date (25 Jun 2004) and trial locations identified as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 28 May 2009 Actual end date (16 Mar 2007) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.