A Randomized Trial Comparing Valcyte CMV Prophylaxis Versus Pre-emptive Therapy After Renal Transplantation Using Proteomics for Monitoring of Graft Alteration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Valganciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalic inclusion disorders; Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIPP
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Results published in Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History