A Randomized, Double-blind Study to Compare the Effect of up to 100 Days, and up to 200 Days, of Treatment With Valcyte (Valganciclovir) on Prevention of Cytomegalovirus Disease in High-risk Kidney Allograft Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Valganciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalic inclusion disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPACT
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Mar 2012 Results of the ganciclovir resistance analysis published in the Journal of Clinical Virology.
- 27 Dec 2010 Two-year results published in Transplantation.
- 19 Aug 2010 Results reported at 23rd International Congress of the Transplantation Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History