A Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of 48 Weeks of 40kD Branched Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a (PEG-IFN, RO 25-8310) Versus 96 Weeks of PEG-IFN, Alone or in Combination With 100 mg Lamivudine for 48 Weeks in Patients With HBeAg-Negative Chronic Hepatitis B
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Lamivudine
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PegBeLiver
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (129) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.
- 31 Mar 2010 Planned end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History