A randomized, open-label study evaluating the effect of peginterferon alfa-2a (40KD) (PEGASYS) or adefovir dipivoxil (ADV) on HBeAg seroconversion in patients with lamivudine-resistant HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Adefovir dipivoxil
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche; Shanghai Roche Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Dec 2009 Actual end date (1 Jun 2008) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 08 Dec 2009 New source identified and integrated (ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials, 79659320).
- 23 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.