A phase I pharmacologic study of oral sapacitabine in patients with advanced leukemias or myelodysplastic syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Sapacitabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Nov 2009 Results were published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, according to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Oct 2009 Actual end date (1 Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.