Prevention of new vascular events in patients with brain infarction or peripheral embolism and thoracic aortic plaques >=4mm in thickness in the aortic arch or descending aortic upstream to the embolized artery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Warfarin
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARCH
- 03 Apr 2014 Results published in the Stroke.
- 01 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.