A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study of Denosumab Compared With Zoledronic Acid (Zometa) in the Treatment of Bone Metastases in Subjects With Advanced Cancer (Excluding Breast and Prostate Cancer) or Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Bone metastases; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of post-hoc analysis analyzing symptomatic skeletal events (SSEs) versus skeletal-related events (SREs) from patients with advanced cancer and bone metastases (n=1597) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Jun 2014 Subgroup analysis results for primary endpoint (time to SRE) published in the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1690 to 1779.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History