A Parallel Randomized Controlled Evaluation of Clopidogrel Plus Aspirin With Factorial Evaluation of Irbesartan for the Prevention of Vascular Events in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Aspirin; Warfarin
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Stroke; Thromboembolism; Vascular disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTIVE; ACTIVE-W
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 14 Nov 2009 Results presented at the 82nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association (AHA 2009).
- 20 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (6706) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Additional trial location identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.