A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Two-Arm, Phase III Study in Patients with Untreated Stage III (Unresectable) or IV Melanoma Receiving Dacarbazine Plus 10 mg/kg of Ipilimumab (MDX-010) vs. Dacarbazine With Placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 13 May 2016 Results of comparison of overall survival data for ipilimumab, vemurafenib and dacarbazine from three trials including this published in the BioDrugs : clinical immunotherapeutics, biopharmaceuticals and gene therapy
- 07 Mar 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History