Phase II Efficacy and Safety of Taro Pharmaceuticals' Pro-Drug T2000 (1,3-Dimethoxymethyl-5,5-Diphenyl-Barbituric Acid) In Patients With Essential Tremor: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Sequential Dose Escalation Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs T 2000 (Primary)
- Indications Essential tremor
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Taro Pharmaceuticals USA
- 26 Dec 2013 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov
- 09 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 15th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 24 Aug 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2007.