Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Two Fixed Dosages of a Novel Antidepressant Compound to That of Placebo in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary) ; Venlafaxine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 18 Jul 2011 Results published in the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 11 Sep 2009 Results were presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 19 May 2009 Results presented at the 162nd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association (APA 2009).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History