A Randomized, Open-label Study of the Achievement of a Mycophenolic Acid Therapeutic Window During Treatment With 2 Dosing Regimens of Oral CellCept Administered as a Component of Standard Immunosuppressive Therapy in Patients With Kidney Transplants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR
- Sponsors Roche
- 30 Aug 2009 Results presented at 14th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 03 Jun 2009 Results presented at ATC 2009.
- 30 May 2009 Results presented at the American Transplant Congress -- 9th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST).