A Pilot, Open-Label, Multicentre Study Evaluating the Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of a Low-Dose Peginterferon Alfa-2a Maintenance Monotherapy in Chronic Hepatitis C Patients Co-Infected With Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Who Do Not Respond to a Standard Regimen of Peginterferon Alfa-2a Plus Ribavirin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERFECT
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 May 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 17 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.
- 23 Jun 2006 New trial record.