An open label, stratified, single-arm phase II study of RAD001 in patients with advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor (NET) after failure of cytotoxic chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Octreotide
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADIANT-1
- Sponsors Novartis
- 12 Oct 2010 Results from this study and the other two RADIANT trials will form the basis for regulatory filings in late 2010 according to a Novartis media release.
- 24 Jun 2009 Final results presented at the 11th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- 17 Sep 2008 Added Novartis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History