A Phase I Study of Vorinostat (Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid [SAHA]) in Combination With Temozolomide in Patients With Malignant Gliomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2007 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 77 to 83 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.