A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of 5 Dose Regimens of RO4402257 [pamapimod] in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) on Stable Methotrexate (MTX) Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pamapimod (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARROW
- Sponsors Roche
- 18 Aug 2008 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2008 Status change from in progress to completed according to Roche protocol registry.
- 08 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.