A Phase III Study Comparing Adjuvant Chemotherapy Consisting of Capecitabine/Oxaliplatin Versus Surgery Alone in Patients With Stage II (T1N2, T2N1, T3N0), IIIa (T2N2, T3N1, T4N0) and IIIb (T3N2) Gastric Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by Roche record.
- 20 Jun 2009 Additional trial location (South Korea) added as reported by Roche record.