Phase II, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Daptomycin in the Treatment of Catheter-Related Staphylococcus Aureus Bloodstream Infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary)
- Indications Catheter infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.