A Phase II Study of Lenalidomide (REVLIMID, NSC-703831) for Previously Untreated Non-M3, Deletion 5Q Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) in Patients Age 60 or Older Who Decline Remission Induction Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2006 New trial record.