Neoadjuvant Therapy of Gastric Cancer With Irinotecan, Cisplatin and Cetuximab Followed by Surgical Resection and Adjuvant Chemoradiation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.