A single-arm, open-label, phase II study to assess the safety and efficacy of the trifunctional antibody catumaxomab (Anti-EpCAM x Anti-CD3) administered intraperitoneally in ovarian cancer patients with recurrent symptomatic malignant ascites
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant ascites; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neovii Biotech
- 11 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2010 Trial design details presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2010).
- 16 Feb 2010 Planned end date (1 Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.