A Pivotal Trial to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of AP23573 (Ridaforolimus) when Administered as maintenance Therapy to Patients with Metastatic Soft-Tissue or Bone Sarcomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ridaforolimus (Primary)
- Indications Osteosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUCCEED
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 May 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jul 2012 EudraCT reports actual initiation date 03 Jun 2008.
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 650 to 705 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History