Phase 2/3, randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active comparator-controlled, parallel, multicenter study to determine safety and efficacy of metaglidasen in treatment of type 2 diabetes suboptimally controlled on insulin
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Arhalofenate (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CymaBay Therapeutics; Metabolex
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, as reported in a Metabolex media release.