A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Dose-Titration Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CONCERTA (Methylphenidate HCl) Extended-Release Tablets in Adults With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder at Doses of 36 mg, 54 mg, 72 mg, 90 mg, or 108 mg Per Day.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Patient numbers amended from 226 to 229 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2009 Secondary endpoints presented at 22nd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP 2009).
- 19 Oct 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History