Open-label, Multi-center Phase III Extension of the Double-blind, Placebo-controlled BENEFIT Study (no. 92012/304747) to Obtain Long-term Follow-up Data of Patients With Clinically Definite Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Patients With a First Demyelinating Event Suggestive of MS Treated With 8 MIU (250 microg) Interferon Beta-1b (Betaferon / Betaseron) Given Subcutaneously Every Other Day for at Least 36 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1b (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BENEFIT
- Sponsors Bayer
- 09 Oct 2015 Results will be presented at the 31st Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS), as per Bayer media release.
- 03 May 2014 Patient-reported QOL results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 20 Oct 2011 Results from the 8 year extension study reported in a Bayer media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History