Phase II study to investigate the efficacy and safety of ZK 219477 [sagopilone] as first line therapy in chemotherapy naive patients with extensive disease (ED) stage small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sagopilone (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 30 Dec 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2005-000597-53).
- 12 May 2009 Company added as trial sponsor and affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.