A Single-centre, Open-label, Crossover, Controlled, Randomized Study to Investigate the Impact of SH T00658ID as Compared to a Monophasic Contraceptive Containing Ethinylestradiol and Levonorgestrel (SH D01155E) on Hemostatic Parameters in 30 Healthy Female Volunteers Over 3 Treatment Cycles.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol valerate/dienogest (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2011 Results published in the Drugs in R and D.
- 12 May 2009 Patient numbers amended from 30 to 29 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Bayer Company added as trial sponsor and trial affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.