A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Doses of Dulanermin Administered Intravenously in Combination With Camptosar/Erbitux Chemotherapy or the Folfiri Regimen With or Without Bevacizumab in Subjects With Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dulanermin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Cetuximab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 3 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Planned end date (Sep 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.