A Phase II Trial of Bevacizumab in Combination With First- or Second-Line Therapy in Subjects With Treated Brain Metastases Due to Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Cancer metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PASSPORT
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (115) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.