A Phase I/II Study of Revlimid (Lenalidomide) in Combination With Vidaza (Azacitidine) in Patients With Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2008 Results were presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology.
- 09 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to a Celgene media release.
- 09 Dec 2007 Preliminary results will be presented at ASH (abstract no. 1458) in December 2007.