Phase II trial of suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid (SAHA vorinostat) in combination with tamoxifen for patients with advanced breast cancer who have failed prior anti-hormonal therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (43) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2012 Actual end date (1 Apr 2011 ) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.