A phase I/II trial dose escalation study of a Vero cell-derived, whole virus H5N1 influenza vaccine in healthy volunteers aged 18 to 45 years
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A vaccine H5N1-Baxter (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 18 Jun 2008 Phase I/II endpoints for safety and immunogenicity have been met, according to information from a Baxter media release.
- 12 Jun 2008 Results have been published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 28 Mar 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.