Comparing the Safety and Effectiveness of a Mood Stabilizing Medication, an Antidepressant Medication, and a Combination of Both Medications to Treat Symptoms of Bipolar Type II Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lithium (Primary) ; Sertraline (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar II disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.